Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cayenne


Ok so my main hard drive crashed about 2 weeks ago so I have had to re-install windows, Goldwave, etc. I was able to save the data from the old drive but the windows install is kaput.

Anyway so I had some time today (Sunday), I tried to watch some football but none of the games were that interesting so I worked on fixing XP. I got XP drivers, Firefox and Goldwave installed, my audio drives re-installed, etc, etc..

So I had an idea for a new file this one is rather crazy it goes from 1500 Hz down to 250 Hz and back again in 0.2 sec, thats right it makes a huge frequency spike up and down 5 times per second.

I call it Cayenne, it should be a bit Spicy.
Track 3 has some combinations of 300 Hz Trode B waves combined with the Cayenne effect. That should be pretty powerful, Derrick that file is for you.

Feedback is welcome and the file is uploaded to MediaFire and Skydrive

1 comment:

  1. When I was a beginning stimmer, I wasn't too keen on these type files. But now that I'm more experienced, I really enjoy the added "spice" that these files provide. This one is now one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete