Sunday, December 20, 2009

MP3 Stim file with Wicked Effects: Tickle My Elmo


This is a new File that is designed to stim the prostate as well as the cock.
Channel A has a groovy new file that runs from 400 HZ to 1300 Hz with a break at 700 Hz and random volume decreses. Sliky Smooth as always.

Track 1 "Dancing Elmo" has a similar groove on Channel B its out of phase and should feel good placed on the cock or prostate.

Track 2 "Tickle my Elmo", Channel A has same smooth Grove but Channel B has BiPolar waves at about 800 Hz

WARNING Track 3 may be painfull on some AMPS.

Track 3 "Extreme Tickle my Elmo" Channel A has same smooth Grove but Channel B has BiSquare waves at about 800 Hz

I have also included the entire "Kit" which is all the components of the wave that I use to create it.

Its can be downloaded free from MediaFire

No comments:

Post a Comment